I’ve seen so many ladies discussing on social media lately about how black eyeliners aren’t intensely black enough. They were also discussing about how they would like for makeup companies to darken their black eyeliners and make them more matte looking. I’m here to tell all of my lashcats to not test out anymore eyeliners! I’m here to deliver my “Top 5 blackest eyeliners”. There are really intense black eyeliners out here lashcats. They range from cheap to high price! Are you truly tired of your eyeliner not being bold and black enough for a sexy cat eye look? Are you really sick of your pencil eyeliner breaking off and you having to re sharpen it? Are you truly tired of not getting the matte effect? If your truly tired of those things keep scrolling…♥
5. NYC Liquid liner– It’s so hard to find a great eyeliner to help you create that perfect winged eyeliner. Pencil eyeliners won’t do the trick! NYC liquid eyeliner is dark and intense. It dries matte and will have you looking on point that day for work, school or whatever your going. Guess what? It’s only $2.99 at your local Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid!
4. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel– Is for all of my lashcats that prefer gel liners. This was my first gel liner and let me tell you that it is extremely bold and it creates the perfect winged eyeliner. I often pair this eyeliner with NYC liquid liner shown above for a extra dramatic pop if I’m going somewhere special. This liner comes with a brush so you don’t have to purchase one lashcats! It depends on your local drugstore but this eyeliner is running for $9.99 but you can get it at ulta for $7.99 with the $3.50 coupon. Tell them I sent you ha!
3. NYX Gel Liner-This eyeliner is so gorgeous. It’s creamy and it’s intensely black. You don’t have to pair this gel liner with any other eyeliner because it’s just that good. The only down fall is that this gel liner doesn’t come with a brush for you to use with. You will have to buy a liner brush or use one that you already have. This gel liner is $8.99 at your local Ulta or your drugstore that carries NYX. Every drugstore doesn’t carry NYX like they do Maybelline or L’Oreal.
2. Sephora Long-Lasting 12HR Eyeliner– Is the holygrail of liquid eyeliners. If you don’t already this eyeliner you need to run and get it lashcats! I love this eyeliner because it creates the darkest, boldest look ever. The tip is so perfect for creating wing tails of your eyeliner. It’s also matte. Who wouldn’t mind having a bold, dark matte eyeliner? I know I wouldn’t. This eyeliner runs for $12 at Sephora. Get it ASAP!
- Inglot Gel liner 77– Is number #1! Yes it deserves this spot. This is the blackest eyeliner that I have ever came across. It’s darker than the other eyeliners that I have posted. This eyeliner can only help you not hurt you LOL. If you are sick of dull looking eyeliners that doesn’t a create black, matte look. Buy this bad boy and you will be on fleek. This eyeliner also doesn’t come with a liner brush. Inglot Gel Liner runs for $14 on the InglotUSA website. You can only purchase Inglot products online.
Go bold, be different ♥